Here is Android 7.1 unofficial Lineage OS Moto G4 Download.This guide will help you how to install Android 7.1 Nougat Cm14.1 or Lineage OS step by step easily on your Moto G4.
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1 Nougat on your smartphone.Now Download the Android 7.1 Nougat unofficial Lineage OS For Moto G4. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 or Lineage OS for Motorola Moto G4.
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat and its feature ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
What is LineageOS ?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of Cyanogenmod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- This will work on Moto G4 , Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup your current Rom before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
Steps to Install Lineage OS Moto G4 ANDROID 7.1 Nougat
- Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Download Links :
And with that, you have now successfully install Android 7.1 Nougat on your Moto G4 and you should be ready to go. Thanks for visiting Androidjhol 🙂